Have you suffered from a personal injury in Philadelphia or the state of PA? Larry Lefkowitz’s flat rate law services can help you through the complexities of dealing with the other party, insurance companies, as well as helping you recover any financial losses, physical and emotional pain.
- Auto Accidents
- Slip/Trip & Fall
- Defective Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Death Claims
- Brain & Spinal Injuries
- Boat & Plane
- Bus & Train
- Bicycle & Motorcycle
- Dog Bite
- Swimming Pool
- Sled & Snowmobile
Personal Injury Cases Fee: (33.33%*)
- *The percentage fee indicated is contingent upon there being a recovery whether by settlement, verdict or otherwise. The attorney fee is to be computed upon the gross amount of the recovery. Expenses, if any, are also the client’s responsibility. If there is no recovery, the client is only responsible for any agreed expenses.
- In addition to the fees above, unless otherwise agreed upon, clients are also responsible for all reasonable and necessary expenses, included but not limited to: filings fees, record acquisition fees, postage, copy, fax, long-distance telephone, overnight mail, messenger, research fees, court reporter, private investigator, photographer, other professional fees, such as accounting, medical, expert, etc., parking, and other miscellaneous costs.
- Statements are generally rendered monthly, requesting payment of fee plus reimbursement for costs incurred.
- All bills are payable upon presentation and are considered delinquent if not paid within 30 days of issuance. It a bill is not timely paid, the attorney may cease to render further services, or in the case of litigation matter, the attorney may petition the court to withdraw as counsel. An interest charge of 1% per month may be added to the unpaid portion of the delinquent bill.
- It is the law firm’s practice unless otherwise agreed upon, to require you to pay 50% of the total fee in advance along with an amount to cover the filing fee, if any, and an estimated amount towards other expenses. The remaining 50% is due on or before competition of legal services.
- Currently, the legal hourly rate is $250. For cases in which no set fee is agreed upon, the client will be billed on an hourly rate. In such an event, it is the law firm’s policy to require clients to make retainer payments which are credited against fees and costs to be incurred. If the representation is concluded before the retainer is exhausted, the law firm will either retain the remaining balance as a credit against future services or refund the balance, as you elect.
- The legal fees quoted above are subject to change.
(426total visits,1visits today )
Call Or Text Now For A Case Evaluation
In person and ONLINE consults Available